Manual Scheduling Problem

I’m trying to manually schedule a recording.  I tried last night and was listed under ‘Scheduled’ tab within the web browser.  Now its disappeared.  Secondly, I tried to manually schedule another recording.  Keep in mind I’m selecting “Just Once”.  The current date is 4/14.  The date I’m trying to choose is 4/27 and it won’t accept it.  Could someone else try choosing 4/27 for any channel and time to see if it’s doing the same for them?  Is there a date limit range even on scheduling manual recordings?  

Update:  Just tried to manually schedule a one time recording for today for a channel for just 5 minutes to see if it would work and it doesn’t.  Manual Scheduled Recordings are NOT recording.  They are disappearing.  Manual Recording is the main reason I got a Tablo.  Please help.

@jaytimeark Have you tried restarting your tablo yet by quickly pressing the blue button on the back side of it?

Just tried that… in addition to pulling the power and plugging it back in… still the same problem.  When I try to click on a day during the weekday of 4/27 - 5/1, the date says “4/14” as the date in the box.  I can schedule regularly pre-scheduled shows, no problem.  It’s just the manual recordings past this week for the month of April (primarily the week mentioned) will not allow the date selected from the calendar.

Very strange. I can confirm that I was able to schedule a manual recording for 4/27 and it does show up in my scheduled recordings tab.

What device are you using to schedule the recording? Would it be possible to try a different device or at least clear the cache, uninstall then reinstall the tablo app?

I had no problems at all scheduling a manual recording for today, 4/27, or even one the following month.   It shows up under the Scheduled tab with a purple clock in the corner as opposed to the orange clock of a guide recording.

Last night I was able to schedule recordings and it showed up in the scheduled recording list.  however, this morning when I checked it, they were all gone.  and these recordings were for later in the week.

@jaytimeark Here’s a quick test to try:

Set up a manual recording for 12 hours in the future. The duration doesn’t matter.

Once you select ‘Done’ it should appear in your list of Scheduled items. Select it. The title will display the date and time of the recording to take place, and below it should be the actual ‘airing’ itself scheduled as well. Do these two lines match?

It does appear in my list.  I tried what you suggested last night and they all appeared in the scheduling section.  Woke up this morning, two recorded... the others I had scheduled about 1-2 weeks in advance.  Those have now disappeared from the scheduling section as if they never existed.

I also had some other strange scenarios when trying to manually schedule a recording.  One instance, I clicked a future date (April 17th).  When I clicked 'done', it appeared in the scheduling section, however, when looking at the date, it was for today's date. 

Sounds like faulty memory to me.  Return or exchange it for a new one if possible.  If not, have Tablo deal with it and get you another one.

-Rodger

I’m having the same problem if I try to schedule a manual recording through a web browser. I tried the manual recording through my iPhone and it worked just fine. Are you also using a web browser for the recording or are you using an app on a mobile device?

I am using a web browser and have no issues at all with manual recordings.

I'm having the same problem if I try to schedule a manual recording through a web browser. I tried the manual recording through my iPhone and it worked just fine. Are you also using a web browser for the recording or are you using an app on a mobile device?

I’m using Chrome through Windows.  I don’t have an iPhone or Android device.  I just use the Chrome Browser to do manual recordings.  And use Roku to watch the shows.

To anyone reading this thread, this is now fixed.  Referencing the link below:

http://community.tablotv.com/discussion/2093/need-help-voluntary-tester-please