UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

@gg4rest - Fixed!

I never received the beta firmware for the past 15 days and tried to power cycle last night to have a new firmware check initiate, but still on 2.2.8. Is there a way to see if my tablo is identified correctly for beta or 2.2.10 release?

@Vikinge - Did you enter your info into the sign up sheet above?

Well Iā€™m all signed up if youā€™re still accepting Beta padawans.

If youā€™re interested in participating in an upcoming beta for a highly anticipated app (wink, wink, nudge nudge) and youā€™re NOT already a Tablo beta tester (i.e. you havenā€™t filled this form out), you may wish to sign up over the next few days.

Said upcoming beta will only be available for a limited number of Tablo beta team members.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve submitted my application, bring it (please) :slight_smile:

Also, I got the last four digits of my mac address from the Tablo iPhone app, are those correct?

Iā€™ve been beta testing the firmware builds. Filled out the form anyway.

Yes!

Thatā€™s not required. If you tested 2.2.9, then youā€™re already set for step 1.

I figured. Just wanted to make sure I was on the list. Test Flight is installed and waiting.

Thank you! Iā€™m excited.

ā€œSaid upcoming beta will only be available for a limited number of Tablo beta team members.ā€

You talkinā€™ to meā€¦YOU TALKINā€™ to meā€¦OF COURSE Iā€™M READY!!!

I hope Iā€™m in this said select group of beta team members!!

Just signed up hope i am in.

Wink wink nudge nudgeā€¦ :wink:

@TabloTV - when is the beta for apple tv released ? I have signed up but have not heard back from anyoneā€¦

@Reg1982 - Thereā€™ll be a 2nd sign up sheet for that posted within the beta group. Weā€™ll be getting that organized in the next few days. Stay tuned.

@TabloTV I canā€™t see the beta groupe? Will I be added?

@Reg1982 - Yes. We will add everyone thatā€™s new before we post about Apple.