UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

I just received my new Tablo 4-tuner today! I signed up for the beta testing and would gladly provide any insight as a newbie. Since I am a newbie I am not sure this would provide you with new information but sometimes newbies see problems that veterans miss. Excited to be a newbie and looking forward to being a Tablo user.

Contact support. --they have a client-side fix, at least for Chrome.

When can I expect beta to be pushed down? Iā€™m still on 2.2.8. Thanks!

Sign me up for the beta!

Please sign me up for the beta and/or future betas as well. Optionally, I am a coder too, so source access would be awesome. :slightly_smiling:

I signed up a while back, didnā€™t notice that a forum account is required. Please sign me up for the beta, currently on 2.2.8.

I would love to be part of the beta I signed up awhile ago but I have not ever received the beta or have not been added to the beta forum. Any chance I can be added. Thanks

Signed up, already on 229 but would like an update because it seems it locks up even more now

I signed up and have the beta firmware installed but donā€™t see the beta forum. How can I get added?

@harryohalloran - Done! You should see it now.

Thank you

Iā€™ve signed up for the Beta program. Are you still sending out the update?

Same question - I signed up, I have 229 on my box and would like a newer version since mine keeps locking up or self rebooting. thanks

@John_Howell Your Tablo is already marked for beta; if you open up one of the Tablo apps (or go to the bottom of the Settings page) you should see a prompt to upgrade. You also have access to the beta forum!

Hello, I am on the beta firmware 2.2.9 but donā€™t have access to the beta forum. I saw an update today, but skipped reading the changelog figuring I could find it here. I donā€™t think I signed up for the beta, but was given it as a result of fixing something on the Tablo through a support ticket.

@Stephen - Fixed that for you!

I signed up for the Beta program via the form on 4/26. Am I too late? I had already submitted the form before I realized this was announced in February. And I havenā€™t received any response from signing up. So, am I in limbo or just too late to contribute? Thanks, Joe

For anyone looking for a beta loadā€¦

For we newbies to these cryptic notices, does that mean that the ā€˜currentā€™ Beta to which this thread refers is closed and those who didnā€™t participate in this one WILL participate whenever the next one begins. OR, new signups for this Beta will be included when the next dot release comes out Shortly!

Sorry - should have been more clear.

We are in a beta right now. Unless you are added to the list by support because you are experiencing issues, you will not receive it and must wait until the next beta begins.