UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

I submitted the form on Monday, how long does it take to get signed up?

Not rushing anything, just curious.

Might be between betas so I shouldn’t expect anything until the next one is ready for testing?

Is there a way to un-sign up and go back to version 2.2.8?

Yep file ticket with your MAC address and they will roll you back

Pretty well settled into my Tablo now, so it is time to start “messing with it”. I signed up for the beta, hopefully I get in for the future.

I have the 2.2.9 beta firmware, but I don’t have access to the forum. I assume this is the forum:
https://community.tablotv.com/t/new-tablo-firmware-beta-2-2-9/6199

I had a topic that was apparently moved there.

@ChuckWhitson - I’ve added you to the beta forum.

Just got added to Beta Testers. COuld I get access to this forum:
enter link description here

@acespade - Done!

Is there any way to edit the Sign up form once submitted? I had just set up my Tablo community account and entered the wrong name.

It’s OK @Bill_Coffey - Just pop me a note when you do get sent some beta software and I’ll make sure you have access.

@TabloTV - Thank you

1 Like

I also have 2.2.9. I guess I didn’t realize I had been accepted into the beta. I have an issue, but I don’t have access to the beta forum.

@MarkD - You’ve been added.

Thanks!

Can I still get into beta? thanks!

I also am running 2.2.9 - could I have access?
Thanks

@AndreTheGeek - Done.

@Adam_Polkosnik - Any new signups will receive our next beta firmware.

Hey, I’d like to be in the beta. Also I need to open up a support ticket, how do I do that?

http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have a suggestion to try out in the Beta. I get a audio lag that keeps getting progressively worse while playing back recorded video with firefox or chrome in windows 10 64 bit. If you fast forward or rewind the sound will correct temporally and then slowly start unsinking. I do not have the same problem while playing back on android.