It's been a quiet day for Tablo community

I wonder what @TabloTV does when things go quiet?

Remembering that old joke about the store assistants experiiencing a rather slow day at the store. Come closing time, when they go to lock up, they found that they’d forgotten to open up the store in the morning… :slight_smile:

I imagine they watch recordings…

1 Like

I assume that when things appear to be slow on the forum, tablo employees actually get to do their real jobs.

Support people clear out old support tickets and test current functionality. Testers test fixes and new releases. Developers develop. Product management/marketing evaluate the existing business plan. And the CEO figures out how often he can slip out of the office to the local Starbucks without his absence being noticed…

2 Likes

lol :rofl:

[quote=“zippy, post:3, topic:13137”]
And the CEO figures out how often he can slip out of the office to the local Starbucks without his absence being noticed…
[/quote]Correction, It’s Canada so that would be Tim Hortons…

Tim Hortons

Technically, the closest coffee shop to Tablo HQ IS a Starbucks.

However, our CEO is more of a fan of DIY coffee than the fancy stuff and he’s here before anyone else, and leaves late. He also sits in an open cube in the middle of the office. As CEOs go, he’s pretty awesome.

It’s @TabloSupport and a few of the devs that have the fancy caffeine addiction.

Better go check on him…

OMG. That’s brutal!!!

Thankfully he is 100% alive.

that’s just a hoax, the office would have had to be really cold for no-one to have noticed a dead person for 5 days. :slight_smile:

I callef them voice instead of pisting and got a ticket. Guess they work on tickets and check with guide provider on existibf tickets.