Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing :) now with polls

How about a Tivo Badge for … ?

2 Likes

Must resist.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I get it! When I got New User of the Month a few weeks after joining and no one ever mentioning them - I realized how pointless they are !

Now, just bored enough to wonder… Now all of a sudden - they matter! (for now) and is nuts, see if it’s got anything to say

@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Stay away from what might have been and look at what will be. — Marsha Petrie Sue

2 Likes

Tivo seems to get too off-topic, it gets moved. Try this… Tablo vs. TiVo Subscription (Branch from 2.2.26 thread)
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You know who’s going to get that adam???

2 Likes

Yes, it’s ridiculous how this is. I guess it’s a bit entertaining for the time being. I am surprised how it has taken off. I’ve had more serious topics with less activity. I’ll leave you with
@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

2 Likes

LOL - Perfect response by Discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I still don’t know what happened in 91 :man_shrugging: No matter how much is pointed out - it’s absolutely not accurate! Windows 7 is still vibrant* and there are many :oncoming_automobile: car analogies to support it.

Support for Windows 7 is ending

@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

2 Likes

@discobot roll 3d6

1 Like

:game_die: 4, 2

2 Likes

@bbaorbb Think we can figure out how to get him to play Yahtzee

@discobot roll 5d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3, 5, 6, 6, 2

2 Likes

Keep the two sixes and roll again. Go for either 6’s, 4 of a kind, 3 of a kind or even a full house. And of course, Yatzee!!

2 Likes

6 6
@discobot roll 3d6

fortune

@cjcox please click my :heart:
@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:game_die: 1, 6, 2

2 Likes