Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing :) now with polls

230 :heart:'s …what more do they want? GREAT TOPIC :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@discobot HELP

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Your badge page https://community.tablotv.com/u/radojevic/badges shows you got the Anniversary Badge 3 times and :exclamation: and, surpassed aloof, perhaps with 9 Popular Link Badge That participation and sharing, non-aloof attitude is what community is here for :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And you’ve been recognized with the magnificent [pointless] Badges

@discobot quote aloof

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Reason and free inquiry are the only effectual agents against error. — Thomas Jefferson

4 Likes

Heart’ing everything… because… HEARTS!

3 Likes

270 :heart:'s likes for the topic :heavy_heart_exclamation: and still not recognized as Great Topic - :name_badge:

next I’ll start a campaign for everyone to have (at)TabloTV asking why not …how much longer is this going to last?

@discobot quote Gomer Pyle

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. — Benjamin Disraeli

1 Like

@discobot where is my Roku OS 9.1 upgrade?

2 Likes

Gomer Pyle -

"Sur-prise, sur-prise, sur-prise!"
1 Like

lost? don’t you want something like roku.community.com (<- not an active link)

1 Like

Apparently Roku is just painfully slow pushing upgrades. This was released April 9th

1 Like

this is going to bring noticeable improvements to your Roku? or “you just can’t wait?”

Like with tablo’s upgrade, other than commercial skip - there are imporvments but probably subtle.

Maybe we can have a Gregorian Chant while waiting…

Posts about nothing :slightly_smiling_face:

:heavy_check_mark: :heart:

1 Like

Whoa - we almost discussed a serious (?) topic here

2 Likes

Just enough to allow someone to vent - I want a badge made just for me, it’s my upgrade and I want it now, or it’s a great topic - acknowledge it - then back to nothing

• Which is better One or Two?
  • Ok, now Three or Four?
  • Is Five better or Six?
  • Fine, now Six or Seven?
  • Huh?

0 voters

2 Likes

'bout time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Single sign on for apps. Changes to how search works. Some speed optimizations, but most important to me is this is supposed to fix whatever the issue is with volume leveling causing random audio sync errors or just plain messed up audio.

So yeah… I just can’t wait :smiley:

3 Likes
3 Likes

wonderful, right

NO BLAH BLAH BLAH

use your words

2 Likes

have you tried saying bad words at it? :poop:

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes