I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords
I received that back in the day when there was a lot of spam on these boards, so it allowed @theuser86 and I to get rid of quicker than the Tablo mods (since we were both on this forums so much).
Nowadays, I use that power to change misspellings in titles.
@discobot display help .
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape one hundred days of sorrow. — Chinese Proverb
Come on drink the Kool-Aid
You will be assimilated
- click on the big M in the upper Right
- click on the antiquated envelope icon
- click on the (not this one, it’s for illustration)
- here start typing @disco and then click the robot in the list, or type it all out
- “What is this discussion about in one brief sentence?” is probably irreverent, but if add new user tutorial if you want
- “@discobot start new user”
and you’re off on your journey, next ask for start advanced user
@anybody This morning in my notifications I had this… I hit my limit? This was not a goal! I had a day off work, was flashing third-party firmware on my router and kept getting distracted with all this.
I will say… disocbot seems to like me best! -awesome
My goal was, and still is to be the first (and only so far) Great Topic Badge recipient!
@TabloTV where’s my Great Topic Badge? The heat map tool tip:
"This topic has 112 replies with a very high like to post ratio" How much long can this go on
How much longer can this go on??? Time for another poll:
- The Parrot is dead
- I’m not dead yet… I’m feeling better
The GIFs were not working as expected
No it’s not… it’s resting
…besides, I wanted to be a lumberjack
Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime, and too sleepy to worry at night. — Leo Aikman
That’s commendable - but you’re only as quick and you want us to know… if we never see it. lightening fast, that’s the way I’ll tell it. @snowcat TheSpamSlayer
eventually this topic should get renamed posts about nothing
@discobot roll 1d12 DnD Nerd