Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing :) now with polls

:left_speech_bubble: "Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore.”
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.” — The Raven By Edgar Allan Poe

1 Like

I see them more as “feel good” thoughts… and, maybe I’ll have a nice day. My persecption of an amazing day is a bit skewed from Project BeBold, although I agree they make valid points.

LOL - I didn’t read any of it other than confirm the quote was on the page :rofl:

1 Like

Yea, it had a quote from Tan… still no idea who they are, or why you, I, Dbot, or anyone might be concerned with their quotes.

Dbot quote me…

:left_speech_bubble: Sometimes I say stoopid things – DJK

humph

1 Like

Still resisting…

2 Likes

Edited: Resistance may be futile, but this is resistance in parallel… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know what that means, but keep getting images of a pirate in my head.

2 Likes

can pirates have serial resistance?

perhaps both:

1 Like

Pirate ‘serial’ resistance?princess_cereal

2 Likes

Apropos of nothing… I just noticed that a disproportionate number of people either have “cat” in their name, a photo of a cat for their profile, or both. Hey, I like cats too but is this kind of weird?

1 Like

You must be thinking of cereal killers instead of pirates…

1 Like

∑ni ∪∩ ˙=x˙

No pirates, not resisting :neutral_face:

Cat thing. Ok, I need to go to a networking or vet forum. A month and several weeks ago I added a Netgear 5 port switch to my setup. My laziest of cats gets on the table and wants to fuss with it – what’s up with that??

Now I know cats are notorious for being lazy, but Kitty is over the top. He’s laying in the same spot when I get home from work as when I left most days. The other cat wonders around, as cats do, but Kitty generally just lays in a spot unless he’s following the sun.

So why or what attracts a cat to a network switch? I have an 8 port in another room which never is never bothered. This cat doesn’t even go after a mouse, he’ll watch after the other catches it - he is the epitome of a lazy house cat not even fussing about food… until I got a new network switch.

How’s that for a weird cat thing?

1 Like
  • 254 replies

• 1.2k views

* 437 likes

…but doesn’t qualify for a Great Topic Badge :crying_cat_face:

I think you made my point :smiley:
Maybe Tablo people are largely cat people?

1 Like

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

3 Likes

The very first message board I ever joined was the Interplay forums back when the Icewind Dale RPG was released (around 2000). Since it was a winter based RPG and I love cats, I came up with Snowcat for my username, and it has stuck ever since.

3 Likes

Purr-fect

3 Likes