Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing :) now with polls

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Well, sometimes someone [thing] needs to make the unpopular decisions. Unemotional robots :fist: But an endless list, in a topic full of posts about noting with +3,870 views!!!:exclamation: while continuing to have a very high like to post ratio !!

amazing

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

what’s up with that? a Dbot quote without a citation? That’s messed up!

:black_flag: that post :robot: Dbot needs a reboot :floppy_disk:

I’ve just earned/been awarded/acquired another Badge!! :tada: :boom:

Anniversary

This badge is granted when you’ve been a member for a year with at least one post in that year. Thank you for sticking around and contributing to our community. We couldn’t do it without you.

Only need “at least one post”, that’s weak… but you know I’ll take it :exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :grey_exclamation:

13 pointless badges now - https://community.tablotv.com/u/djk44883/badges

1 Like

I got the 2nd :heart: Liked from Dbot :heavy_heart_exclamation: :exclamation:

on this post
His profile : image discobot Likes Given

Dbot has only ever given 2 -two- like ever in the history of Tablo Community Forums :heavy_heart_exclamation: :exclamation:

I suppose he’s felt neglected lately

@discobot roll 5d6

:game_die: 5, 1, 2, 4, 2

1 Like

Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing slight_smile now with polls

This topic has 369 replies with a very high like to post ratio

this topic has been viewed 4,086 times

Although never acquiring Great Topic For a topic about nothing - with polls yet, that’s a lot of numbers. It’s still in the top 20 all time Dbot’s first ever :heart: is in that count.

If there were a Pretty Good Topic Badge, maybe it would have gotten that :man_shrugging:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength. — Hasidic saying

Tis the Season for:

• Turkey
  • Football
  • Sentimental Christmas Movies
  • A Hot Toddy
  • Shopping
  • Mid-Season Finalies
  • Putting up Lights / Decorations (really before Thanksgiving - my wife made me do it)?
  • Something Else - I will tell you in the comments

0 voters

Time with loved ones.

.A few days off work :christmas_tree:
.Excessive stress for people working with the “general public” :gift:
.Christmas music bringing back memories when times were different :notes:
.Obscene (as in ridiculous) marketing - Black Friday / Cyber Monday are events? :shopping:

.Santa Claus :santa:

Oh yea - A Christmas Story

Why do you participate in the Tablo Community Forum? (choose all that apply)

• All my friends are here - I’m a loser
  • All my friends are here - I’m a winner, I finally have friends
  • I want to help people
  • I want help from people
  • People should be blessed with my intelligence, sparkling personality, humor, and overall coolness

0 voters

1 Like

big time badge earned! or awarded to me this week!!!

https://community.tablotv.com/badges/37/respected?username=djk44883

Real special, there’s only 6 total awarded!!

This time being 1out of 6 is a good thing :slight_smile:

@bbaorbb that’s 14 if you’re counting, with just your 12
:poop: :laughing:

3 Likes

What is the percentage that Tablo makes up of your total home video viewing?

• 100%
  • 90%
  • 80%
  • 70%
  • 60%
  • 50%
  • 40%
  • 30%
  • 20%
  • 10%
  • 0%

0 voters

Is there a purpose for this thread?

Let’s find out…
Is there a purpose for this thread?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • At one time there was but not any more

0 voters

1 Like

Interactive new user tutorial

Have you gotten any badges? …that would have given it some purpose.

Posts about nothing

Kind of answers your question.

:slightly_smiling_face: now with polls

Brings back some purpose if you want to have some fun answering polls, or creating one as you may have learned in the interactive user tutorial.

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. — Abraham Lincoln

Conspiracy Theory - Firmware R 2.2.28

Since Premium Service aka Commercial Skip subtle comment have been make along the lines - this is just the beginning, they’ll start charging for other things, “nickel and dimming” us for everything.

What if they wanted to charge for tech support past the free 30 days for guide service, or the one year warranty period? It’s unimaginable how many tablos became damaged with this new update. Obviously they have different versions, some improve devices, some that wreck havoc on devices.

These are just a handful of excerpts - there are many more reports of tablos no longer functioning or not as well as it did before… Just like that :pow: update tablo - no more tablo.

Why virtually all tablos update and work as designed yet some have issues? It appears there is no doubt all their problems are due to updating to the new firmware!

How much longer can they afford the provide free support for devices several years old? Unless this is backwards designed obsolesce? Sometime ago corporations discovered if your products last too long, it’ll be too long until you get your customer back.

Just have some sense there’s something going on here…

Updated to 2.2.28 and no issues here. For an n = 1 that there is no conspiracy.