I need some help

I’m trying to set up tablo ripper with mce buddy And get it all to the plex server when done. Could someone be kind enough to walk this old man through a step by step set up?

Pretty much everything you need to know is in the TabloRipper thread and/or in the Wiki linked by the first post in that thread.

I finally got it to work. I got one stupid question since tablo ripper saves as a mp4 is there a way to skip MCEbuddys reformatting and just get the commercial skipping done?

That’s a really good question. Mcebuddy has a ‘unprocessed mp4’ option way down at the bottom of their list. Look for it, you’ll find it. It saves quite a bit of time.

Also, little known fact, in addition to buying the paid version of mcebuddy to speed it up, if you also purchase the paid version of comskip and overlay the free version that comes with mcebuddy, you’ll go faster.

PS: @TabloTV, you may want to move this thread to the ‘3rd party’ section?

Done.

Thanks
You are not kidding about the time saved it went from 2 hours 15 min to 30 min. to convert a MacGyver show episode. I bought comskip and Mcebuddy.

If you search thru the TabloRipper thread, you’ll find an example for using mcebuddy to output movies separately from series/episodes. If that’s important to you (it was for me), then you might want to hunt it down.

Glad you got it all working😎

Here’s a link to that post: