How can I get all available stations on the guide?

Hi. I previously had a problem with no signal after I had done a rescan due to the required repacking by all the stations in this area. Because of Hurricane Dorian, some stations were allowed to repack their frequencies after the hurricane had passed by, so between the original date when most stations did their repacking and the date allowed for some stations, I still had no problems. However, after I did a rescan after the second date, one of my stations had no signal at all, no matter what I did. I contacted the station, and they informed me their engineers were still doing some work and the problem should be corrected in a few days, and it was.

But now, I have a different problem that has only arisen since the final repacking. When the antenna is placed in a certain location and I rescan, all the stations appear except one. But it’s not a weak signal; there is nothing there. So, the station guide omits it completely. When I reposition the antenna and rescan, that station appears but then a different station disappears. Again, not a weak signal; there’s nothing there, so the station guide leaves it out. I didn’t have this problem before the repacking, so I am sure it is related to that. But I don’t know what I can do to get all the stations that I can receive OTA to remain in the station guide. If I have to reposition the antenna sometimes, then so be it. But when the stations disappear in the guide, then I am at a loss as to what I can do to keep all the stations there. Is there a solution to this?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.

When you say the guide omits it completely… Are you able to play this station by clicking on the station ID in the Live TV grid guide but there’s no TV guide data? Or is it that a station you expect to receive isn’t coming up during the scan?

Some additional information/details would help in understanding what’s happening.

Where are you? Zip code is fine. And what are the two stations you’re having problems with?