Hi All, New user in Crete, IL here

Hello,
Overall my experience with the Tablo has been great. We’ve watched all of our regular TV shows on it and even watched a few movies here and there. The issue I am having is that one show (Dr. Phil) skips for every episode. The channel (2) has a green signal strength and we watch other shows on that same channel without issue. Of course this is the show that my wife said we could switch as long as she could tape her Dr. Phils… The show will play, but is jumpy and parts of sentences are missed.

My first through was that our antenna had come down off the window again, but it appears securely attached. Is there a preferred method for attaching the Mohu Leaf 50 to an inside window? I tried the adhesive pads provided and they fell of quickly. I have some scotch tape holding it now, but could probably be improved

@chadzeilenga - Is it just that show or is it for other shows you record from that same channel?

It appears to be just this specific show. My wife was going to try and watch live to see if it was an issue with just the playback or signal. I don’t recall any other issues with this channel, but I’ll have her record a few other shows to see.

Good plan.

Keep us posted on that. If it’s just that particular show, we our support team can do some investigation to find out why.

I repositioned the antenna up 12" and over 12" and issues resolved. Channell #2 comes in with great strength!

2 Likes