Guide has had wrong golf tournament listing the last three weeks

I thought is was a quip 3 weeks ago when it was a week off on it’s listing but it happened again last week and again this week. Today, it shows: “US Women’s Open” instead of “PGA Championship”. Anyone else or should I be trying different zips?

That is happening for me as well. The show info is correct, but the title is obviously wrong. Weird.

@snowcat, thank you for the confirmation. Maybe on Tuesday, @TabloTV can take a peek at the provider’s info and see if there’s something off. I’ll take a screenshot in case that’s needed. Just in case, you’re not in the Seattle area are you?

1 Like

I get 2 men’s and one women’s. Different channels. Been like this for a few weeks.

2016 U.S. Women’s Open

Third Round Sat, Jul 30 REC Channel 8-1 KFMB-DT on Sat, Jul 30 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Defending champion Jason Day and two-time winner Rory McIlroy hope to be in contention when the third round of the PGA Championship tees off. From Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield, N.J.First Aired: Jul 30, 2016

Channel 39-1 KNSDHD on Sun, Jul 31 from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM

Brooke Henderson, who defeated world No. 1 Lydia Ko in a playoff to claim her first major title, looks to be in contention when the final round of the Women’s British Open tees off.First Aired: Jul 31, 2016

Channel 8-1 KFMB-DT on Sun, Jul 31 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy all hope to claim another major title at the final round of the PGA Championship. From Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield, N.J.First Aired: Jul 31, 2016

Thanks zippy. Confirmed guide bug @TabloTV.

It was pretty obvious something was wrong. When I recorded last weeks woman’s open final round, there was a player who was a very large person, wear a baseball hat, with a very long beard, they kept calling by the name “beef”.

Andrea Johnston, yeah, she’s a bit of a heifer, isn’t she? :grin:

Russian female player on steriods?

Hi golf fans! Watch Jason Day, Jordan Speith, And Rory Mcillroy all playing (in drag?) in the US Womens Open today.

This was the same for the British Open. The guide listed it as US Women’s Open. So I thought the British Open was not televised on OTA and missed recording it. The guide provider needs to improve or be replaced.

Seems to happen most often with sporting events. Yeah bummer, missed most of the “womens” PGA.

Hey guys. Thanks for the details - we’ve sent a note with the specifics to our guide data provider. We’ve got a case open for this now.