Guide/Channel's

Would it be possible in the future to have the guide like you do on tablet on the Roku?  Also, it would be very convenient to be able to hit the up and down arrows to change channels rather than having to back out and then come back in.  Are these features that you could include in the future?

@btroester - We’re working on updating the Roku app over the next few months to make it look and feel a lot more like our other apps. This will include a grid-style guide for live TV. 

Stay tuned :) 

Grid, yes! Compact it and use the space to show more data.

Surf, up/down arrow, that’d be good for habitual live TV watchers, but it may be impractical if the “tune to a new channel” buffering doesn’t get speedier.
Also, it would be very convenient to be able to hit the up and down arrows to change channels rather than having to back out and then come back in. 

I second that %200 I hate having to go back to the Guide to be able to change to the next channel.

Things are moving along nicely with the Roku redo. I think everyone will be really pleased and we can’t wait to get it in everyone’s hands. Thanks for your patience! 

when is it coming out or has it already?  Today is 2/22/15

End of Q1 2015.

If they meant “by end of 1st Q 2015” then at the most 1 month and a week to wait - and these guys move quickly unless they run into hiccups. 

I know - Tablo people are impatient. It goes with the psychology - the type of person most likely to purchase/own/use Tablo. 

Poor Tablo developers - Microsoft customers will wait a decade to get something simple fixed, 
Tablo people wanted it last week.  ;-)