Getting Support - Is it usually hard to get help?

I’m new to Tablo, and I have to say it hasn’t gone smoothly. My guide is missing channel info. I sent in a request, they said it would be fixed in 5-10 business days. 16 days, still not fixed. I replied to the email request as instructed in the email, no reply. I’ve sat on hold for 45 minutes two times before my lunch was over and I had to hang up. Today I tried after work, but after waiting almost an hour I was next in line, but it took so long that they closed and it flipped me to the voice mail. I’m just wondering, is support always this hard to get anything done? I’m trying to decide if I should return it and get something else before it’s too late to return it.

My experience with support has been pretty positive, although I’ve only connected with them via email. They’ve responded in a timely manner, worked to resolve my issue, and even followed up with me when I didn’t respond within a week to one of their questions.

Be sure to check your spam or junk email folder for Tablo’s reply. Some email systems tend to randomly send Tablo’s reply to spam.

If there isn’t a reply there, you can get Tablo Supports attention here by placing @TabloSupport in your message. Hopefully they will see this and respond accordingly.

If you have a support ticket open with Tablo, every time you reply to it, it goes to the end of the queue. So this could be why you’re waiting for a response.

I submitted the ticket on Sept 6th. They said they requested the channels be added, to give it 5-10 business days. I didn’t reply to the email until this morning to ask how much longer I should be expecting. So I don’t think think it’s because I replied.

You should have a note from the team now.

It looks like the guide provider is having trouble getting data from one of your local broadcasters. While these issues are usually resolved fairly quickly, sometimes it takes a bit of nagging on our guide provider’s part for the local channel to get their act together.

Thanks for your patience!