For Sale Tablo Quad with 2tb drive

I am looking to sell my Tablo Quad Tuner and 2 terabyte Western Digital Elements USB 3 drive.
Spent $352 for them in January.
Asking $280 with free shipping.
they work fine but one of the main tv stations in my town (springfield, illinois ) has a problem with their signal the Tablo can’t handle so it will never tune in and the family can’t deal with it…
I only want to sell to a Continental U.S. person only, no p.o. boxes only verifiable addresses and ament via PayPal.
If anyone is interested let me know.

2 Likes

Boo. Got a Canadian here looking for one.

theuser86: setup an account at www.MyMallbox.com. It’s a real US address for you (Suite number, not a PO box!) that allows you to receive packages people won’t ship outside of the US to Canada. They then repackage it and send it to your Canadian address for 5 bucks + price of shipping. That’s how I got my Amazon Fire TV…

1 Like

I also am in Springfield. I cannot record WICS. The Tablo always says there is a poor signal. Is this what you experienced?

Occasionally I get the,weak signal message but more often when I would try to tune to the channel 20-1, 2 or 3 and after about 30 seconds it would just go back to the guide with no error measage. A friend I work with has the same problem and Tablo Support said the tv signal was pulsing causing the problem.

Just an FYI. I have listed my Tablo 4 tuner with the WD Elements 2TB drive on Ebay with a starting bid price of $150. Sorry to see it go but my local tv station doesn’t plan to fix their signal problem…
Auction ends on June 10th and free shipping in U.S.

Did you sell the tablo?