First Sunday of the NFL season over - how satisfied are you with your Tablo experience?

@sdempsay Hm. Do you mean that when it hit the end of the “time slot” it kicked you out? I’ll bring this up with our Roku developer.

I saw something like this the other day.  I was watching the NBC EPL game on Saturday morning via Roku.  I used the web app to start recording it, and as a result got booted out of the live stream on the Roku.  It was the work of a moment to go back into the live stream on Roku, but still undesired behaviour.

I can concur. I have a Roku 3 and if we are watching a channel that is being recorded, it will stop the feed and kick out to the Live Tv list at the end of the record time. This is usually a minute after the hour.

All  my recordings were just wonderful. The experience would be better if I could record the show after to make sure do not miss the end of game more then a day in  advance. I can only see what is next with the live feed and it is only 24 hrs, My work around will be to look at my phone app to find what to record and I think I will set up to record all new and that should fix it. 

@a9erfan - We’ve got an update coming in the next release that will allow you to auto-extend ‘live’ recordings. That should help with your issue.

@brg88tx

This sounds like the issue that I have been complaining about.  The image quality is great,  but the stream is not streaming enough frames and you can see the frames changing so it makes it choppy.   If you record the same game on a cable DVR and the Tablo and switch back and forth you can really notice it.

-MM13

mattman, I finally gave up and returned mine.  with dish the motion is smooth as butta and if you complain enough they’ll cut your bill in half.

@brg88tx, but think about it.  If you do a bit of pleading, they drop your rates 50%.  Think about the overall integrity of ethics of a company that is deliberately overcharging you.  Just saying… so the cable/dish terrorists decided to give you a “good deal” for now… at least for a bit…  Meanwhile they continue to extort your neighbors and friends as part of normal operating procedure.  Cutting the cord sends a much needed message… we can no longer trust you.