Don't forget Christmas specials

A very Brady Christmas is airing Sunday on METV and A Very Brady Sequal is also airing on another station. Just search for A very Brady and both will be found.

1 Like

I might consider watching one (or both) of these. Possibly not, as I’m still bugged at Marcia for trying to manipulate Mike and Carol into letting her steal the attic from Greg. It was rightfully his from the start, everybody knew it (even Sam the Butcher).

As if that weren’t enough, she tried to throw gasoline on the fire by wrongfully accusing poor Greg of trying to sabotage her occupancy, when it had been Bobby and Peter all along. Yes, she did eventually relent and see the error of her ways, but it showed an ugly side of Marcia, made me wonder if she’d really been paying attention to Mike’s sage wisdom, all those years.

That pretty much ruined the Brady Bunch for me. As much as I loved them, things were never quite the same after that.

If you think thats bad you should see what Marcia gets up to in the early 90s…

• Stay-at-home mother Marcia battles alcoholism while Wally loses yet another in a series of jobs, the latest being as Mike’s campaign manager. Wally and Marcia, who along with their two children have been forced to move in with Mike and Carol, eventually decide to open their own [catering] business.
1 Like

Tablo Tip - Go to TV SHOWS/MOVIES > GENRES > HOLIDAY to find and set your favorite specials to record on your Tablo DVR.

2 Likes

Bah humbug :frowning_face:

Learned something new. Thanks