Dolly Parton movie last night

pretty sure she MUST sleep on her back…

LOL

1 Like

Can’t wait for her other NBC movies. Whatever she does is awesome. I remember her from “9 To 5” and “Best Little Whorehouse In Texas”.

1 Like

Haven’t watched it yet, but I did record it and have it on my list of things to watch.

Hopefully your recording is better than mine. @tablotv for some reason it didn’t start at the beginning

I could not agree more! I had the privilege to go to her show about 3 yrs ago in Phoenix - and it was one of the BEST shows I have ever been to. She put on a great show for 21/2 hrs and NEVER slowed down - and she is ~65. If you ever get the chance to see her live it is worth the ticket. Oh, and my recording of her show last week came out just fine.

She really is impressive. We watched ‘9-5’ last night and reallly enjoyed it. Dolly and Dabney Coleman and Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda were great.

Best Little Whorehouse In Texas is available at Walmart.com. Really more of a musical with Jim Neighbors and Burt Reynolds also in it.

Finally got around to watching this… Tablo captured the whole thing, and it played flawlessly on my Nexus Player. It was really well done.