Differences between the 4 roku channels

Just got added to beta 2.2.7 and still having problems so after searching around i found there was a beta app for the Roku. Now i have found 4 total Roku apps that are out there one of which i don’t see mentioned anywhere. The Tablo beta channel.

There is the Tablo channel, Tablo preview channel, Tablo preview beta, and Tablo beta channel. Which one is suppose to work for what problems/reasons. To use the beta channels do you have to be using a beta software version of Tablo? I now have all 4 downloaded and will try them out soon to see if any fix any problems i get with my roku 2 2013 model. just wanted to know if anyone has seen the Tablo beta and knows what it is. here is the link on Roku to see / get it : https://owner.roku.com/add/tablobeta

@akanderson528 - Here’s the overview of the different channels:

• Tablo Channel - Current PUBLIC channel which is technically our legacy channel and will be eventually retired
  • Tablo Preview Channel - Current PRIVATE channel which is frequently updated with new features and will eventually become our new public channel
  • Tablo Preview Beta - Current beta channel for Tablo Preview Channel which is for testing of new features before they go public
  • Tablo Beta Channel - Old beta channel for the current PUBLIC channel which will be axed shortly

We don’t have anything in Preview Beta at the moment that isn’t in Preview so you’re not missing anything by having both.

@TabloTV - Are the Tablo Preview and Tablo Preview Beta at the same release currently?
If not, how do I find the Preview Beta again?

We don’t have anything in Preview Beta at the moment that isn’t in Preview so you’re not missing anything by having both.

Okay, thanks. That’s what I thought…

Thanks that clears up alot for me in my understanding.
Too bad the beta does not differ there went my hope of my problems getting fixed. I guess I will just wait for it.

Thanks again