Delete a recording

Being new to Tablo and this community, please forgive my ignorance.   I have searched for the answer to my question, but have come up empty.

I have a Tablo 2 tuner unit and just made my first recording.   It worked fine and I watched the show.  

Now that it has been watched, I want to delete it.    The procedure to delete the show is eluding me.  

Again please forgive my ignorance, any help someone can provide would be most useful.

Thank you in advance,

Jerry

No problem.  The way to delete an episode (and you can only do it on the episode level right now), is to go to the recordings section, select the episode you want to delete, and once it is selected there will be an option to delete that recording, no matter which interface you use. 

In the future, there will hopefully be a way to delete a whole series at once.  
In the future, there will hopefully be a way to delete a whole series at once.  

With all due respect to the development team, this should have been added long ago.  

Thank you snowcat and 7up for the fast response.   I have attached a screen shot.   I'm afraid I don't have an option to delete an episode.   Is there some other option available?

You have to select the episode (the “Channel 3-1” part).  All you have showing now is the list of episodes.

AHH!!!!   Thank you snowcat.   That did it.    Sorry for the naïve question.   Never thought to click on the channel number.  

Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving.

You’re welcome.  It took me a while to figure it out the first time as well.  Have a great Thanksgiving as well too.