Data Guide not showing guide after scanning channels

I scanned for new channels tonight. After scanning for new channels, I updated my lineup, updated the guide, and refreshed the guide data, but when I go to Live TV, there is no guide information. I have had Tablo for only a few months, and this is the first time I have had this problem. I have not yet figured out how to get the guide data back. I also looked through the categories and topics for this problem, and didn’t see any specific… maybe it was there and I just missed it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Under settings what is the Subscription status?

And further down the Guide Status?

What “viewing” app/device are you using?

Maybe it was just downloading the guide data all over again, check it this morning on multiple playback devices (computer, smartphone, tablet and set top box such as Roku or Fire TV).

Just curious… Do you own a sony smart tv

Looks like another one-time-poster, never sure what actually happened…

Here are the answers to the questions…
My guide status includes 14 days of TV guide data, as well as full access to Tablo features like advanced and series recording, and out-0f-home streaming.

I am using a Roku.

I do not own a Sony smart TV. One of the TV’s is a Samsung and the other is a Visio.

And finally, maybe I didn’t wait long enough, who knows. I re-scanned, updated and refreshed, and then the guide information was there. I’m not sure what happened or why, but it’s working now. Thank you all for your reply’s.