(COMPLETED) Ability to jump back to last channel viewed

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4057281/windows-7-support-will-end-on-january-14-2020

There’s barely a month left.

25 October 2020.
A dedicated button would certainly be obtainable, stop being cheap! I’ll do I for free. I’ve been operating in IT for over three generations, very capable. A Simple feature as a matter of fact, This is a no-brainer. The market would certainly be delighted with this feature…it’s a must have and a crowd pleaser. Drop down selection or dedicated button…pick one. Design, program, and test (not in production!) then release (deploy)…fall out should minimal to zero. If issues, then production trouble shoot, resolve immediately. Easy piezzy. Enough said.

A dedicated button would certainly be obtainable, stop being cheap! I’ll do It for free. I’ve been operating in IT for over three generations, very capable. A Simple feature as a matter of fact, This is a no-brainer. The market would certainly be delighted with this feature…it’s a must have and a crowd pleaser. Drop down selection or dedicated button…pick one. Design, program, and test (not in production!) then release (deploy)…fall out should minimal to zero. If issues, then production trouble shoot, resolve immediately. Easy piezzy. Enough said.

Please explain. Which dedicated button on the remotes for the Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc. exists for this feature?

Did this capability of switching to previous channel on an ROKU remote ever get addressed?

How about the Options (*) button? Couldn’t the ability to switch to the previous channel be implemented on the menu that is used to turn closed captions on/off? Seems like a pretty straightforward thing to do.

A request: Please blank the program info at the top of the Live grid screen whenever the focus is in the Channels column. It’s confusing to have info there that doesn’t match the selected channel. Thanks.