Commercial Skip - New Feature

It would be nice to have the ability to turn off the “commercial skip” feature for individual shows. When I dvr the nightly news I don’t really need to have the feature applied to them.
Regards

Good morning.
You can disable Commercial Skip on individual shows. This is done while you are watching your recording. The method differs depending upon what streaming device you are using.

Check out this link: www.tablotv.com/automatic-commercial-skip/
Scroll down and look for the heading “How to Disable Automatic Commercial Skip”

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I looked at scheduled recordings and nothing was there. This will help.

I followed the instructions in the link and there is still a problem with the disable function, it is not working. I have turned off commercial skip on my Apple TV 4k app for all news series (local and national) but it still uploads and runs commercial skip. I think it needs to be part of the options in the recording parameters.
Regards
Dale Brandon

I can see where my comment yesterday can be misleading based upon your original post.

To my knowledge, there currently is not a means to disable CS based upon a particular program title or genre, which is what your feature request was all about in the first place.

For what it’s worth, here’s a link to an article describing what programs & networks are ineligible for CS:
Programs-Networks-Ineligible-Filtered-for-Automatic-Commercial-Skip