Coming soon scheduled just sounds

I go to scheduled and choose coming soon and it just spins, never loads

What playback device? Roku? iPad?

Fire tv

Reboot your Fire TV. Or try the new Tablo PREVIEW app for the Fire TV.

I am using the preview app and just did a restart.
Still spinning

The Coming Soon filter has been acting weird for me on a Shield TV using the Android TV Preview app as well. I was about to clear data on the app this morning to force it to reload everything but ironically this morning it started working again.

I cleared cache and still not working for me. Where is technical support on this?

On many tablo apps you can’t move into the sub-menus until the sync is complete. When you try you get the spinning wheel.

On the main menu at the top under the tablo name it usually indicates if the app is still syncing.

1 Like

I think this a known problem. Mine does the same thing.

My Fire TV Stick works like a champ. But I’m not that much of a fan of Fire TV OS/UI or the Preview app.

Is anyone from tablo going to chime in here?
Has nothing to do with sync either mine is already synced so that’s not it.
Thanks for suggestions though

Don’t believe they work weekends, so not until Monday, at least.

If you want tablo customer support you need to open a ticket. This is a user forum. Tablo doesn’t always sit around reading posts.

But, though true, Tablo monitors their forum more than any other company I’ve dealt with.

Most companies that produce consumer products spend a fair amount of time monitoring customer reviews on Amazon, BestBuy, Reddit, etc. Tablo does the same.

Opening a support ticket is not only suppose to provide more direct and speedy problem resolution but also problem tracking and metrics. And when Tablo CS is monitoring the forum are there any open tickets? Or is this done only when the ticket queue is empty?

If you haven’t already rebooted the Tablo, try that. If you still have issues, can you
send our support team a ticket? Or you can give us a call if you prefer: 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688).

Rebooting fixed it, thanks

1 Like