Updated all versions to 0.6. I was having some issues with the mac one so cant promise that will work. I cant seem to update my original post which sucks.
- built with Package Unicode support
- more attempts to fix bad characters crashing the program
- added version switch (-v)
- updated ffmpeg for all platforms
- added link to gnu license for ffmpeg (to keep djk44883’s head from exploding)
- will auto add .mp4 to files that do not contain it
- added this changelog to the packages
- now ignoring and stripping out the following characters: ’ ’ ! “ ? ; : , "
- can now delete multiple ids before update with: -d id1,id2,id3,etc