Can't get rid of the old icons in Chrome browser

A couple weeks ago I decided to load the 2.2.6 firmware, but before I did, based on some other comments from people who had loaded it already, I first wrote down all my scheduled recordings and then did a factory re-set. I also took the hdd and re-formatted it on my Windows pc so that the Tablo would prompt to re-format it after the reset, so everything would be like new. After all that, and getting everything else squared away, I cannot get the old scheduled and formerly recorded shows to clear out of the Chrome browser. They just co-exist with the new ones, but they don’t have any graphics, just the titles. All other devices are fine, just not the browser. I tried several times deleting the cache, but no luck. This is after two weeks, I thought they would go away on their own eventually; what do I need to do to get rid of those?

Clear out the chrome data. Preferences/Advanced/Content Settings/All cookies and site data. Then search for my.tablotv.com. Delete what you find. It will cause a complete resync

That’s the ticket, thanks.

1 Like

In fact, @TabloTV and @TabloSupport can you put something into settings to do this? Would make it a lot easier for people who do not do this on a regular basis :wink:

@dhanger - When you start from fresh, you need to let the apps know. The best way to do this is to delete the app and start a fresh resync.

On the web you would disconnect from your Tablo and then on this page click the red x:

I did not know that deleted the data on chrome, thanks :wink: