Can't get Harmony remote programmed

I got it to work with my NVidia Shield. WiFi shuts off on the Tablo Dual HDMI if you plug in the Ethernet cable so that MUST be how they are connected.

Can you provide any updates re Harmony control of the Dual HDMI? I am otherwise quite satisfied with the overall Tablo performance (recently purchased).

Problem solved without Harmony for Roku TV owners!

I found the Tablo app on my TCL Roku TV (as described in Tablo site), and it looks like it mimmics the functions of the Tablo remote, while using the Roku remote. There is some noticiable audio-video delay, but I think I can fix this with my AVR. I will continue to evaluate this solution for Roku TV owners.

Do you mean you’re using the Tablo app on the Roku TV to stream from the Tablo DUAL HDMI? If yes, just remember this requires a paid subscription going forward if you’re currently in the trial period.

Yes, I believe that is how it’s operating. I do plan to continue the subscription for other reasons. Thanks for mentioning, as I didn’t know the subscription was required for this.

BTW, I would imagine that Logitech and Tablo would colaborate, as it would seem to be mutually beneficial.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.