Can't Find Supergirl

Does anyone see Supergirl as a show to record on Tablo? It’s going to premier on the 26th but I can’t find it when I search Tablo.

TV Shows, search there

Exactly where I was searching. I searched by channel as well. I’ve updated the guide, It won’t show up.

Strange. I found it under Prime Time, TV Shows, and Premiering TV Shows.

It’s on my guide, has been for quite awhile.

-Rodger

Argh, I’ve literally been checking this entire week, updating the guide daily to see if it will show up. Not sure how to fix.

I would reboot if you haven’t lately. Also make sure that CBS is on of your channels that you can get.

Ticket time.

-Rodger

What channel is it airing on? And do you get said channel?

xxxx cccc xx cc

It’s on CBS, I know I get it because I record Colbert on CBS.

Under Guide Status on Settings, is is showing that you updated the guide very recently?

I’m updating again right now, before I hit update it said 15 hours ago.

Checked my schedule and it was goofed up. Showed the pilot coming on Oct 31 at 8 pm, not the 26th. Clicked on record button for the 31st, and after a few seconds the showing for the 26th pops up, along with 2 on the 31st. More to check, but the schedule is definitely acting funny.

-Rodger

The 31st was a repeat showing, so it’s right. Why the 26th was not showing until I click to record on the 31st is the big question in my mind.

-Rodger

Interesting, I’ll put a ticket in

Curious - Did you do the latest update on tablo yet? I did this morning, so my problems might be temporary as it sometimes takes awhile for tablo to “settle down” after firmware updates.

-Rodger

I have not, I haven’t received a prompt yet to update. Would be happy to update to 2.2.6 to see if that fixes it. Maybe I should hold off until the update.

in a chrome browser that has access to the tablo try doing a shift +f5 that is how i got notified of the update for the firmware.

I’ll check tonight