Can Tablo Quad have remote access?

I can stream from my dual lite remotely but my phone does not find my Tablo Quad HDMI. My Roku’s show both of them. They are both hard wired to router. Why can’t my phone find the quad HDMI? Samsung s20fe Thx!

1 Like

Only the Tablo Quad network version can be accessed remotely. Not the Quad HDMI version.

https://www.tablotv.com/sf/tearsheets/tablo_product_comparison_chart_july_2022.pdf

2 Likes

Thx for your prompt response. I finally figured that out. Thx again

1 Like

You’d think you could still access it on the home network. Roku does. Oh well…

The devices that can stream from an HDMI unit are limited. The link above has that info. Not all devices can handle the MPEG stream from the HDMI units.

1 Like

Thank You! This will come in handy when I give a presentation of Tablo to my computer user group (CAMUG) next month. Thx again!

I’m having so much trouble keeping up with Tablo versions and their features these days. lol

Now if they would only add a record button which you could hit while watching without having to leave the live broadcast to go to the record screen we would all be happy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.