Can not sync data using Chrome browser

I noticed I had some shows “stuck” that were failing to delete … so I tried clearing the cache/re-seeding the Tablo with both the normal and the beta.mytablotv.com sites and neither now will show any data… every page is blank… live tv, primetime, etc… all blank.

(btw everything works fine with Safari {I am on OSX}) so I am guessing its something with the version of chrome I am using that “broke” tablo’s webapp… I am using Version 46.0.2490.52 beta (64-bit) for OSX …

@TabloSupport @TabloTV any thoughts… btw I do have an open support ticket in about this issue.

As you can see everything is “blank” after syncing which just abruptly ends.

Update:

I have also tried downloading CHROMIUM {public chrome build} and CANARY {the bleeding edge build of chrome} (the alternate chrome builds) and neither of those browser work … I dont get any shows synced and everything show up blank or empty … but … Safari seems to work fine so I am guessing the problem is possibly related to the tablo web UI and Chrome (and chrome related browsers) …

I’m having the same issue. I can not see anything but the settings menu?

I put in a support ticket with @TabloSupport and they were able to fix the issue …