Brand new out of the box. Nothing will connect

What he said!

Hi guys - There are fallbacks (we use a home grown version of Apple’s ‘bonjour’ concept) but not for the ‘first time ever’ connect.

Glad everything is working as expected now.

Unfortunately I have been off the air for 5 days, and this fix did not help me.
I had an apparent HD issue, and since resetting the Tablo, I cannot connect from iOS or Chrome/Safari
My ticket has been bouncing back and forth with no resolution
Wish there was a number I could call - it is getting very tiresome

There is a support phone number - call it now.

It’s on their website. After 5 pm you’ll have to wait until Tuesday.

Thanks - I was looking for the phone under the support link, but it was under contact us!
Frustration mounts as they clocked out early today for Thanskgiving and nobody answered at 4:05PM
4 more days of no TV I guess
:frowning:

Leave a voicemail. They may be on the phone with someone else.

We can try to help you - so you have power cycled (aka rebooted) the Tablo?

Is your Tablo hard wired to your router?

Is the blue light on the front of the Tablo flashing or is it solid?

Solid.
I tried disconnecting the ethernet to access via wifi, but did not see the TABLO_ network come up
I am wondering if a bad HD can prevent it from functioning

@Gerry_Cobley - Check your inbox! The team just sent you a note.

I did reboot by the way - multiple times

If you disconnected the Ethernet cable, then rebooted the Tablo after this by tapping the little blue button on the back the light should not be solid unless it is making a connection to your router.

Did you ever set up the Tablo to connect to your WiFi?

I believe I did set up wifi once as it was required to allow access from out of my network if I recall.

WiFi access is not required for remote access. Something isn’t making sense with how you set up your Tablo which could be why you’re having problems.

1. What is the make and model of your modem?
  2. What is the make and model of your router? Or are they the same unit?

Thanks,
I got a response from Tablo support, but nothing that actually helped.
I am using an Arris Cable model and Airport Extreme.
The weird thing is that my iPad has stayed connected fine, its just the other devices that cannot find it to connect to.
Tablo said they has not seen a trace of my device in their servers since Oct 4th, so I am giving up on trying to save my recordings, and I will do a hard reset on the Tablo

No luck after full reset. Still dead in the water

xxxx cccc xx cc

If you had an HD issue and reset the Tablo and it didn’t come back up, was there a power failure or storm in the area during the time of the failure? Could be your Tablo took a power spike and bricked it. Just a thought…

@Gerry_Cobley - Make sure you let support know so they can continue to give you a hand with troubleshooting.

Thanks,
I just called, but still got sent to voicemail and left one.
Are you guys back in the office?
Still no connections possible on my Tablo after 9 days!

@Gerry_Cobley - Yes, we are. The team was likely helping other customers when you called but we’ll get you fixed up today. Pinky swear.