Are the Cloud servers down?

Tried to watch my recordings an hour ago and they were all gone. I use the cloud storage. When I go to the Tablo app it says cloud storage temporarily unavailable. I really hope my recordings aren’t gone like last time. This is the second time this has happened.

Ouch - you have an active subscription?

Yep. I didn’t have an external HD, so I opted for the cloud storage on my Dual Lite when I purchased it.

And I just checked this morning and still no recordings. I think they’re gone.

Oh so… Not only are my recordings gone, but I cannot record anything new. I got a message saying that recording failed because the cloud storage was full. But there is nothing showing under recordings, so I know that’s not true.

The settings page shows I’m still subscribed to cloud dvr, so I honestly have no clue what is going on. I sent a ticket to @TabloTV @TabloSupport, but haven’t heard anything back yet.

There is a space limit on the cloud depending on what you are paying for. I am curious if you were near it, and causing it to fill up produces a strange bug where none of your existing recordings shows up.

1 Like

Before my recordings disappeared, it showed I had used about 1/2 of the space. I only had 6 or 7 shows recorded - most of which were half hour. Now, there are no recordings showing. But I still can’t record anything because it fails with the message ‘storage is full’. Full of what? Because my recordings are gone.

It shows my cloud subscription is active on Tablo account web page, on the Tablo app it shows its active, but the Tablo app just says cloud recording is temporarily unavailable.

And I still haven’t heard anything from Tablo support after submitting a ticket.

Honestly, I don’t think cloud dvr was ready for prime time. This is the second time this has happened in a matter of a couple of months.

I hope they figure it out. Just don’t submit another ticket, or you will go to the back of the line.

I used the cloud DVR in the beta phase, but stopped when commercial skip came out. I didn’t have any issues, but I wasn’t recording that much (it was a 2nd tablo).

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ll just wait. I know they’re busy after the holidays. Just sucks because I have no way of recording right now.

Got an email today from @TabloTV @TabloSupport (tagged so they can move this to the other thread, if needed) indicating my Tablo was affected by server issues on their end.