Antenna signal lost

I just installed the Tablo yesterday as part of an antenna OTA configuration; no cable. I was able to toggle back and forth on my Roku smart tv so I could see antenna channels (there were more than the Tablo scanned) and go back to the Tablo to set up and watch recorded programs. Today when I turned on the tv, I’m no longer able to see just the antenna channels. It says, “no channels Found” so I re-scanned multiple times and still no channels found. Has the Tablo disabled that capability?

Question 2, how can I manually add local channels missed during the Tablo scan into the guide?

You can’t manually add channels to the Tablo. In order to add channels you need to rescan.

Do you have an antenna connection to the TV as well as the Tablo? Or did you move the antenna connection just to the Tablo? If so, the TV will not longer be able to see those channels.

I’m not real tech savvy, but will try to explain the set up. The antenna comes down the wall via a coaxial cable. Before Tablo, the coaxial went directly into the tv to get antenna ota programs. With the tablo, that coaxial is in the Tablo instead of into the tv. When I first set up Tablo, I could toggle onscreen between antenna and see ota channels, and go back to Tablo to see that Guide and channel lineup. The next day, I was no longer able to toggle onto the antenna. It says “no channels found” and nothing will scan. Has the Tablo replaced the ability to toggle back to antenna program guide?

You need to have a coaxial cable from your antenna connected directly to your HDTV to get the guide on the HDTV.

If there is no cable connected to the HDTV then you will not get the guide.

If there is only 1 cable running from the antenna to the Tablo then only the Tablo will work.

The HDTV tuner will not receive channels nor the guide data.