Android web app

Ok found out the issue is the sprint network and not the app as such. I am in Germany right now and have connected my phone to the wifi at the hotel. And I am able to watch all my shows without any issues.

But when I am in sprint network I still get the black screen. So it only leads to one issue which is the sprint network as such.

With Sprint you really, really need to remove Sprint’s stupid proxy.  You’ll need your MSL number to unlock your phone so that setting can be changed.  The good news is the new anti-locking law means that Sprint has to give you the MSL number when asked.  I asked, got my MSL and disable to stupid proxy on my phone.  This not only allows TabloTV to work on 3G/4G, but also Plex.

With that said, I can’t promise that it’s the same issue you are reporting, I just know TabloTV and Plex apps or web are not going to work with Sprint’s proxy.   When you are on the WiFI, the Sprint proxy is not used.

With Sprint you really, really need to remove Sprint's stupid proxy.  You'll need your MSL number to unlock your phone so that setting can be changed.  The good news is the new anti-locking law means that Sprint has to give you the MSL number when asked.  I asked, got my MSL and disable to stupid proxy on my phone.  This not only allows TabloTV to work on 3G/4G, but also Plex.

With that said, I can’t promise that it’s the same issue you are reporting, I just know TabloTV and Plex apps or web are not going to work with Sprint’s proxy.   When you are on the WiFI, the Sprint proxy is not used.

Hi. so once I get the MSL how do I remove the proxy?

@grimurthy  Uh… google is your friend.  Just google for removing sprint proxy and you’ll find pages that tell you how to do it. 

@grimurthy  Uh.. google is your friend.  Just google for removing sprint proxy and you'll find pages that tell you how to do it. 

Thanks found it and have disabled it. Now I have to wait for 2 weeks before I come back home from Germany to test this out.

But seriously Tablo thanks for this. If not for Tablo I would have been bored to death watching all the German TV at the hotel. Now I am watching all my recorded shows which is keeping me sane.

@girimurthy Glad we could be a part of the solution :slight_smile:

Indeed! Is German TV all Hasselhoff all the time???  :))

With Sprint you really, really need to remove Sprint's stupid proxy.  You'll need your MSL number to unlock your phone so that setting can be changed.  The good news is the new anti-locking law means that Sprint has to give you the MSL number when asked.  I asked, got my MSL and disable to stupid proxy on my phone.  This not only allows TabloTV to work on 3G/4G, but also Plex.

Thanks. I tested after removing the proxy and it worked great with no issues.