About to Purchase Tablo 4 Tuner - Any Updated List of Supported Smart TVs and Smart Blu-Ray Players?

My wife and I are about to purchase a Tablo 4 Tuner via Amazon. Where can I find an Updated List of Supported Smart TVs and Smart Blu-Ray Players?

LG Smart TVs with webOS 2.0 will be the first to get a native Tablo app, and it will supposedly be out before the end of Spring. https://www.tablotv.com/blog/ces-2016-previewing-tablo-apps-apple-tv-and-lg-tvs/

No Smart Blu-Ray players support it.

To connect the Tablo to tvs, you really should get a Roku, FireTv, or AndroidTv. The new AppleTv will get an app this spring as well.

Update: See responses below for other supported TVs.

I’m using a “C” series Sony TV which runs Android TV. The Tablo app works great.

Indeed… Newer Smart TVs running Android TV or ones that have Roku embedded will work with Tablo today.

Thank you for the helpful responses. Our Tablo 4 Tuner is scheduled for delivery, today.

We have a Leaf 30 mile radius HD antenna we recently purchased along with a 2T external Hard Drive. We have owned a Roku 4 for 2 years. I am hopeful that our Sony BDP S3500 Blu-Ray player and/or Visio Smart TV will also work with the Tablo.