A connection to the Tablo servers could not be established. Please check your internet connection

“A connection to the Tablo servers could not be established. Please check your internet connection.”

I’ve been having this problem using Chrome and Firefox. Everything works fine on Iphone, Android & Roku. Any help is appreciated.

You didn’t say what platform and what OS and version.

Does it really mater? Chrome and FireFox are popular browsers. OS: Windows 7, another popular one.

“ * PC & MAC computers running Chrome or Safari”

Did you just upgrade to the Windows 10 October Update? Mine updated yesterday and I now have the same problem

Maybe your computer is not in Tablo’s network? Check your network’s settings… Also, if any firewall/AntiVirus settings may have prevented? Just giving ideas here if it helps…

“Maybe your computer is not in Tablo’s network? Check your network’s settings… Also, if any firewall/AntiVirus settings may have prevented? Just giving ideas here if it helps…”
I am a tech guy and I know that my computer is on the same network with my Tablo. The reason I ask because I have no problem with watching video on this computer before, just suddenly it throws me error. It could be something very general (firewall, security…) on computer settings because all the browsers stop working on this computer that why I thought a tech guy from Tablo could experience it before or other users may experience the same thing.

No, I am on Windows 7. I never have this problem before. No update lately on browsers or windows, that’s why it is weird.

I didn’t know that Tablo had a Windows App in the Windows store, but I downloaded that and it works great with it. Not sure if it is available in Windows 7, but if it is, try that.

There is no such thing as Windows store in Windows 7.

As you noted above, this could be due to some kind security setting preventing the connection. Have you tried starting the PC in Safe mode and connecting to http://my.tablotv.com/ that way?

If that fails, don’t hesitate to send us a note.