twice over a couple of years the HD after an “update” got corrupted on my dual tuner Tablo with a 1TB external WD USB HD connected. Numerous resets and clearing the HD resolved those issues but now I’m stuck with a new issue.
Last week I deleted a whole bunch of “Home Improvement” shows but 2 refused to be deleted. No matter what I did, those 2 shows remained but there was no 2 in the upper right corner of the icon for that show which would normally indicate how many shows had been recorded.
No big problem but now starting 2 days ago when I launch the Tablo app on my NVIDIA Shield, I get a Connecting in 5,4,3,2,1 a pause then Connecting in 5,4,3,2,1. Non-stop.
So I tried to connect via my laptop and no connection. the ethernet light on the Tablo is flashing but does not seem to be connecting. I just get a timeout in Chrome. Reset the Tablo numerous times with the same result. Everything else, 2 laptops, NVIDIA Shield, Cell Phones on WiFi, Printer, a Samsung Smart TV all seem to have access to my network, some ethernet and some WiFi.