NEW Firmware Release - 2.2.10

I tried it again and the last time I used it was on my wifi at home. Same thing happened that is showing in the pics.

Jayaffgee, Is ATV4 in beta now or are you justing wishing?

The announcement said next week but some might have it already.

Thanks, were was the announcement? I did not see it.

Yeah… like the team at HQ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you in the Tablo Beta program?

Continuing the discussion from UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up:

Made mistake

@beastman your mistake was posting that link that is now gone ??

The link was in the beta area, so only those with access could have seen it

Like to hear feedback from Nexus Player users re changes in Tablo experience since initialing 2.2.10. Thanks.

Just don’t try to watch something immediately after I finishes recording and you’ll be fine. Watching while recording is OK too but the thumbnails might start being generated prior to your reaching the end of the show. For they do, you might get LPW

Yes! Can’t wait

Ever since the firmware upgrade my WD elements 500Gb drive keeps having to be unplugged and plugged in again. Seems like a rehash of an old problem o never had until now

@gjventurelli Send us a ticket if you’re still having issues!

NT. Got it working after reset;)

@TabloTV @TabloSupport
I had another instance of Tablo going unresponsive today at about 9:10PM Central Time. I was on the latest beta test team and have experienced this since purchasing the unit and throughout Beta testing. Before entering the Beta I even did a full factory reset. I was part of the latest Beta test because the support team thought the latest software would correct my unresponsive Tablo problems. I’m still not seeing this being the case and still believe that it’s possible that my device is and has been defective from the get-go.
When I say “unresponsive” I’m indicating that no device can access Tablo and the reset button doesn’t respond. A complete power-down is required to get Tablo back online.
I’m using this forum because I’m not sure if this is a v10 issue or device issue.

I’ve also experienced a couple of lockups, have been thrown back to the Roku Home Screen on several occasions, had ‘No Tuner Available’ errors and Low Signal errors, both not true and the only fix is a push of the reset button. The web interface and Android app showed the same error messages as the Roku 3. Nothing has changed except the firmware. Had been on 2.2.8 for months with nothing like the above. I believe the two instances mentioned above were when I was watching one channel, went back to the Live TV guide, picked another channel and it came up with either one of those two messages. In each case, the top of the guide showed “Re-Connecting in 3, 2, 1” over and over until I finally rebooted it. Then everything was fine. It’s been a couple of days since that and no further problems so we’ll see…

Mine has locked up 3 mornings in the last 4 since 2.2.10 (final). Working with Tech Support to identify reason.

I had one show to record last night. It didn’t record due to the “No Tuner Available” error.

This is the first time that it happened but it shouldn’t have.

I urge you to open a support ticket for them to examine your logs.
I’ve had the same problem from time to time and regret not opening a support ticket for each time.