NEW - FireTV/Android Devices & Web Update (v. 1.1.7)

FYI folks - a fix for this is ready and going into beta. Hopefully we can get the thumbs up from the beta team and get this live for everyone very soon.

3 Likes

let me know, would love to try it out/provide feedback - Amazon Fire box running
1.1.7 is not able to find my Tablo (both wired!)

-Todd

I have a 2 tuner that I will sell if you’re in the U.S.

Your talk cheaply just like Donald Drumpf. Send us the fix already!

Neither Tablo nor Amazon seem to care or this would have been fixed already. I have the same issue and ready to dump Amazon and Tablo.

I’m getting there too. Four Amazon Fires that won’t connect to Tablo. Tablo is worthless.

Three weeks for us. Tablo support is worthless.

You are spamming this board. Please quit now.

1 Like

@Gary_Van_Zandt
Tablo has an update in beta testing since last week to resolve this issue. Hopefully, it will be released to all in a short time.

@Gary_Van_Zandt

As stated above, the fix is in Beta testing now, maybe contact support and get added to that Beta?

It should get your issues fixed sooner and helps out others as the more Beta testers they have reporting no issues, the sooner it gets out to everyone?

If you dont always want to be a Beta tester, they CAN add you for a single Beta test so you are not getting Beta software every time.

It works!!

FYI in case anyone missed it - there is an update available now.

It’s working! Hooray!

1 Like

I am still having problems with my FireTV buffering every 5-10 seconds even after upgrading the Tablo App to version 1.1.8.

I have no issues on any other device (iOS and Roku). This is not a network issue as I have no problem streaming 4k content to the Amazon device or to other devices on my network.

Open a Support Ticket so they can look at your logs so they can fix the issue.

On my fire stick, I still have not been notified of the Tablo update.

Delete the Tablo app off your FTV Stick, reboot the Stick, then install the app again.

I’ll give it a try…thanks.

@DJPellegrino Did this do the trick?

FYI my fireTV is performing much better since this update

1 Like