Little help please

@Adam absolutely no way I would post that on line… :smile:

1 Like

I want to say it has something to do with auto discovery code used in the TABLO … if I recall rebooting the tablo lets it “find” a new browser (i.e. what would be your chrome browser if your cookies were wiped) anyway support should be able to help out.

@napercort Did you end up sending us a ticket? Let me know and I’ll make sure our team gets back to you right away. Here’s a thought: try using an Incognito browser in Chrome, or another browser altogether (like Firefox).

This will help us determine if there’s some kind of issue with the DB on your Chrome browser - or if the Tablo itself is sending bad data. I should note that Firefox still isn’t officially supported - but the data it shows you will be illuminating.

I can only tell you the steps I did the one time this happened to me. And for some reason it doesn’t make sense.

Usually, clearing the cache works. And deleting the tablo server from the WEB app and then rescanning for the server works… And deleting the cache, deleting the server, and then re-deleting the cache and then rescanning works.

But one time I had to start the browser delete the cache, exit the browser, start the browser, delete the tablo from the WEB app, exit the browser, start the browser delete the cache - start the WEB app and rescan for the server

Sounds an awful lot like @Adam’s “proximity modifier” :smiley:

@TabloSupport Yes I submitted a ticket last night. Unfortunately I will not get home before you guys head off for the weekend. I’ll give your suggestion a shot and update you.

@TabloSupport Tried Incognito and same effect. All week end the Tablo has recorded shows that were set up prior to the issue. The Schedule (TV Line up) via Roku is fine, Recordings prior to issue play fine, Live TV has a delay in sound but works fine, Scheduled recordings works fine…the only issue I guess now is access to the Tablo itself. I can get in and update the guide, change settings etc, just can see the guide or anything via the web.

I will press three times Monday morning prior to heading out for the day…hope ya’ll can figure something out. I wont return to the house though until the afternoon.

I am operating…just a little banged up.

@TabloSupport little light has a heartbeat. Not sure if you got my email this morning or not. I set it up prior to leaving this morning.

@TabloSupport we look to be all systems go… Thank you!

@napercort Glad we could help. Enjoy :smile: