Is it out yet..?

As of now, it requires you to be signed up for the Tablo Beta program and then signed up for the Apple TV beta specifically then you receive a TestFlight invite

It’s not really surprising that is isn’t out yet. Lots of much larger companies with more resources (sling) just got their app out yesterday. And tablo is close. I’ve been enjoying my Apple TV even without it, it works great, and the Siri remote is the best way to skip commercials yet!

So, does the beta work?

Tablo app for ATV should be out this week. First day of summer is June 20th and Tablo has continued to assure us it will release the ATV app this spring. They have 6 days…

well if thats the case then i can start shopping !! LOL

Sign up for the beta program once you have access to the Beta section of this Forum sign up for the Apple TV beta. Pretty quick and they are still sending out codes (as of this morning)

Just to be clear folks - we want the people who sign up to be full participants in the Apple TV and other subsequent betas so please don’t jump through these hoops just to have early access to a single app.

Being a full participant means providing timely and specific feedback about any new app or firmware loads we provide to beta users so if you don’t have the time or inclination to assist in this manner, please leave the spaces open for folks who do.

3 Likes

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the Beta program isn’t for the faint of heart. There were some dark days around the 2.2.7 time frame :slight_smile: Wife Acceptance Factor was the lowest I have ever seen it.

Definitely do not jump in just for this.

I don’t have a wife anymore !!! FREEDOM

And I have nothing but time LOL Once I get moved and things set up i will sign up for the beta

1 Like

[quote=“Last2Die, post:21, topic:7867”]
I don’t have a wife anymore !!![/quote]

Just because of Tablo? :smiley:

2 Likes

Worst…Marketing…Campaign…Ever!! :grin:

2 Likes

No !!! Lol. I don’t have to worry about the wife factor lol

I suppose it depends on your perspective.

“Tablo. How strong is your marriage?”
“Want to rid your house of evil. Buy a Tablo.”
“Tablo. Making wives question their husband’s decisions since 2014.”

1 Like

I’m sorry, but somethings are more important than love. :wink:

To be honest, Tablo has been the perfect solution for me for the year I’ve had it. Firmware improved and the new Roku channel. And lets not forget we used to be LIMITED to only one 2 TB disk, now no size limit and 8 TB has been tested inhouse. And now the AppleTV and Kodi (I don’t use either, but another option IF I want). The main features to be fixed (for me) are 1. US S7 / S7 Edge flashing green, 2. More sorting options for recordings, 3. 5.1 sound, 4. Android TV Channels

Agreed. I love the multi-platform capability. Watch, delete, schedule from any device. I’ve had more “discussions”'around cutting the cord vs our Tablo.

What I like is when watching a show on the Roku, see an advert for a possibly interesting show, I just pull out my ipad and schedule it while I’m skipping the rest of the advertising, and am all done by the time the show resumes. Love that.

I also like the “delete all watched recordings” option.

1 Like

I do the same thing when I’m watching TV. It’s so easy!